BHU Management Alumni Association (BHUMAA)
Aimes & Objectives:
- To promote and foster interaction amongst the Alumni, and the Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University.
- To associate the Alumni in the developmental activities of the Faculty of Management Studies.
- To institute and organize scholarships and funds to help the needy and deserving students of Faculty of Management Studies.
- To institute prizes and awards for outstanding project works, research papers or other professional activities by the teachers, alumni & the students of the Faculty and to suitably recognize outstanding social and community services rendered by them.
- To create CHAIRS in the Faculty of Management Studies for promoting research and development.
- To further strengthen the linkages between the Faculty and the external world.
- To create a Trust for promoting objectives of the Association.
- To undertake all such other activities as are conducive to the attainment of the above objectives and/or beneficial to the interests of the Faculty of Management Studies and its Alumni.