The Faculty of Management Studies, BHU is organizing two FDPs of on Entrepreneurship Development under DST NIMAT 2014-15 as per the following schedule:
1 - 12 December 2014
16 - 29 January 2015
The above Faculty Development Programmes are initiatives under DST - NIMAT Project 2014-15 of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Who can apply?
The programmes are meant for faculty members from different disciplines viz., Science, Technology, Social Sciences, Commerce, Polytechnic, etc. and persons from organizations engaged in entrepreneurship development. The above programmes intend to equip the participating Faculty to groom Techno-Entrepreneurs at their respective fields. This initiative is a part of entrepreneurship development strategy to create resource persons for entrepreneurship development.
The seats are limited and nomination will be confirmed on first come first served basis. No registration fee is required for the programme. No accommodation and transporting facility/allowance will be provided to the Participants.
We invite participation for the above Programmes from institutions and organizations engaged in entrepreneurship development. Link to download the Nomination form is provided on the lest side bar. Programme intake is limited and all those interested are requested to forward the nominations at the earliest.
In the above FDPs, senior academicians and practitioners will engage technical sessions on a variety of topics related to Entrepreneurship Development.
- Historical background - Indian Values, Business ethics vis-a-vis entrepreneurship &
- Why entrepreneurship: concept
- Successful Entrepreneur
- Unsuccessful Entrepreneurs - A Case Study
- Personality Development
- Communication Skills
- Meditation /Yoga Spirituality - What, why, and How?
Project Decision Making:
- EDPs in India-Role of DST (NSTEDB) and other promotional Institutions
- EDPs - Methodologies & strategies- promotional work and development inputs
- How to Identify and select potential entrepreneurs: Various tools and techniques
- Interface with a successful entrepreneurs and success stories
- Achievement Motivation Training (AMT): How to develop motivation
- Environment Pollution/control and energy saving/non-conventional energy sources aspects
- Action Plan & Feedback
- Network Analysis
- Business environment scanning
- Project identification & opportunity guidance
- How to make proposals for EACs and EDPs
- Technology assistance from R & D labs and other sources
- Problems and issues in the implementation of SSI units
- Project Appraisal
- Market Survey: Tools and Techniques
- Problem Solving and decision making
- Corporate Governance
- Legal aspects (Labour legislations etc.)
- Marketing management and marketing support available to SSI units
- Role of supporting agencies-DIC, SIDC etc.
- Financial Aspects of SSI Units
- Role of financial institutions-banks/SFC etc.
- Agencies involved in promoting & assisting SSIs
- Financial aspects of SSI units, sources of finance, cost of production and profitability
- Problems Faced by SMEs and Financing options available as per banking norms
- How to prepare a business plan & Tax Planning
- Technical aspects-ISO-9000 series and Quality