Mahila Mahavidyalaya organizes various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities throughout the session to discover and bring out the individual talents of its students. Students are encouraged to participate in NCC, NSS and sports events. Lectures and Seminars are organized. At the beginning of the session there is an orientation session wherein the new entrants are introduced to the activities and hobbies available to them. The following competitions are organized annually.
1. English Essay Writing Competition.
2. Hindi Essay Writing Competition
3. English Debate
4. Hindi Debate
5. Urdu Baintbazi
6. Sanskrit Antakshari
7. English Elocution
8. Hindi Elocution
9. Fancy Dress
10. Flower Arrangement
14. Solo Dance (Classical/Semi-classical/Popular)
15. Solo Song (Classical/Semi-classical/Popular)
16. Group Dance (Classical/Semi-classical/Popular)
17. Group Song (Classical/Semi-classical/Popular)
18. Hindi Drama
19. Annual Quiz
Students represent the college/university in various cultural and sports meets. All facilities for training and practice are available on campus. Those interested in formal training can enroll in the music/dance/yoga/tae-kwan-do courses. All festivals are traditionally celebrated on campus by the students and staff.