|Area of Specialisation: |
Population and Settlements, Urban Geography
Award/ recognitions/ International Fellow/ Membership:
1st Position in B.A.
List of selected/ major publications (Max. 10; in perfect/full citation):
Rai, Gayatri 2001.Uttar Pradesh ke corporate Nagro me jansankhaya ka isthanik Pratiroop. [in Hindi]. Mishra Treding Corporation, Varanasi.
- Rai, Gayatri 2007. Vishaw ka pradeshik bhoogol. [in Hindi]. Mishra Treding Corporation, Varanasi.
- Pandey, Deepika and Rai, Gayatri 2009. Health care facilities in harahua block, Varanasi district: A geographical analysis. Indian Research Journal of Social Sciences (Basti), 17 (1): 126-132.
- Kumari, Babita and Rai, Gayatri.2009.Population growth of Chiraigaon block: A geographical analysis, Uttar Bharat Bhugol Patrika,Gorakhpur,39 (4): 101-105.
- Kumari, Babita and Rai, Gayatri 2010.Gender gap in literacy: A case study of Chiraigaon block, Varanasi district ,(U.P.),Uttar Pradesh geographical journal,Kanpur,15: 50-56.
- Kumari, Babita and Rai, Gayatri 2011. India: Sustainable development & energy; in, S.K. Singh and Raj Kumar (eds.) Energy Resources, Alternative search and
- Sustainable development, Shree Publishers & Distributors, New Delhi: pp.178-184.
- Kumari, Babita and Rai, Gayatri 2011. Changing pattern of population density: A case study of Chiraigaon block, Varanasi district. National geographical journal of India. BHU, 57 (3): 33-40.
- Pandey, Purnima and Rai, Gayatri, 2011. Bharat me mahila sikshaa: Ek bhogolik adhyayan. Rashtriya Bhaugolik Patrika, BHU, 02 (2): 129-134.
- Rai ,Gayatri and Kumari, Babita 2012. Occupational structure of Chiraigaon development block, Varanasi District, National geographical journal of India, BHU, 58 (4): 33-40.
- Singh, V.P. and Rai, Gayatri 2012. Utter Pradesh me sakshrta ka isthanik pratiroop. Rashtriya Bhaugolik Patrika (in Hindi), BHU, 03 (2): 109-118.
National Geographical Journal of India, BHU,
National Association of Geographers of India,
Bramhavarta Geographical Society of India,Kanpur.
The Deccan Geographical Society,Pune.
The Association of Punjab Geographers,Punjab.