|Area of Specialisation: |
Applied geography and Regional planning &
Remote Sensing and GIS
Project/s undertaken as PI/Co-PI
1.Urban Environment and Quality of Life in Imphal City, Manipur, ICSSR,1991-95
2.Application of IRS-1C Data for Land Use Mapping of Itanagar Capital Complex, Arunachal Pradesh, NRSA, Hyderabad,1999-2000.
3.Integrated Watershed Management of Subansiri River Basin, Arunachal Pradesh, GBPIHE&D, Almora.
4.Peopleľ Centred Biodiversity Management in Namdapha National Park, Arunachal Pradesh.
List of selected/ major publications (Max. 10; in perfect/full citation):
Yadava, R. S., 1984, Environmental Problems and Eco-development regions in South Mirzapur, NGJI, Vol. 30, Part-4.
- Yadava, R. S., 1997, Remote Sensing in Land Evaluation, Rajesh Publication, New Delhi.
- Yadava, R. S. and Joshi, R. C., 1998, Application of IRS-IC Data for Land Use/ Land Cover Mapping of Itanagar Capital Complex of Arunachal Pradesh, Proceedings of 8th User Interaction Workshop, NRSA, Hyderabad.
- Yadava, R. S., Rao, K. S. and Talukdar. U., 2003, Land Use/ Land cover Change in and Around Namdapha National Park, India, AURJ, Vol. 6 (1).
- Yadava, R. S., Talukdar, U. and Rao, K. S., 2006, Land Use / Land cover Changes in the Namdapha National park, Arunachal Pradesh, In Ed. P. S. Ramkrishnan, K. G. Saxena and K. S. Rao, Shifting Cultivation and Sustainable Development of North-Eastern India: Tradition in Transition, Oxford & IBN Pub. Co. Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Yadava, R. S., 2011, Framing a Questionnaire for Socio-economic Survey, In ed. Sharma, P. R., Yadava, R. S., and Sharma, V. N., 2011, Research Methodology: Concepts and studies, R. K. Books, New Delhi.
- Sharma, P. R., Yadava, R. S., and Sharma, V. N., 2011, Research Methodology: Concepts and studies, R. K. Books, New Delhi.
- Verma, R. K. and Yadava, R. S., 2011, A New Horizon in Health Geography: A Study in Health Care Facilities in Urban System using GPS and GIS technology, In ed. Sharma, P. R., Yadava, R. S., and Sharma, V. N., 2011, Research Methodology: Concepts and studies, R. K. Books, New Delhi.
- Sharma, P. R., Yadava, R. S. and Sharma, V. N., 2013, Interdisciplinary Advances in Geography, R. K. Books, New Delhi.
- Sharma, P. R., Yadava, R. S. and Sharma, V. N., 2013, Interdisciplinary Advances in Environmental and Earth System Studies, R. K. Books, New Delhi.
- Member Executive Committee, Arunachal University, Itanagar, 1999- 2003.
- Professor and Head, department of Geography, Arunachal University, Itanagar, from 1992 to 1999 and 2003 to 2005.
- Dean, Faculty of Environmental and Life Sciences, Arunachal University, Itanagar from April 1999 to November 2005.
- Technical expert in Cadastral Survey Mapping of Itanagar Capital Complex and coming up headquarters of Kurung Kumy district of Arunachal Pradesh under APRSAC, Vivek Vihar, Itanagar.
Chairman/ Members of Academic bodies:
- Member/External of Academic Councils of Arunachal University, Itanagar,
North Eastern Hill University, Shillong and Banaras Hindu University at
Different points of time.
Expert/Member of Boards of Post Graduate Studies/research board of studies:
- Manipur University, Imphal, Gauhati University, Guwahati, NEHU, Shillong,
Arunachal University, Itanagar and Mizoram University Aizawl.
Editor in Chief/Editor/ member of editorial board:
- Arunachal University Research Journal 2003-05, North- Eastern Geographer
2001-06, National Geographical Journal of India 2009-11 and Pragnya from
- UGC Refresher Course in Geography at Arunachal University, Itanagar-June- 2001
- UGC Interdisciplinary Refresher Course in Earth Sciences in 2008, at Academic Staff College BHU, Varanasi.
- Consultancy Project on Social and Cultural Survey of People of Submergence Area of the three dams on Subansiri River Project, sponsored by WAPCO, New Delhi.
- Convened GBPI sponsored workshop on "Creation of Awareness among the Prospective PIs/ Groups/ NGOs etc. of North East Region for Execution of Location specific , action oriented R&D activities under the IERP of GBPIHE&D: Project Presentation -cum- Preliminary Evaluation" organized by Dean, Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Arunachal University, from 21- 22Jan. 2002.
b. Life Membership:
- National Association of Geographers, India, Delhi
- National Geographical Society of India, BHU, Varanasi
- North Eastern Association of Social Scientists, Shillong
- Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi
- North East India Geographical Society, Guwahati
- Third World Association of Remote Sensing, Trieste, Italty
- Indian Society of Remote Sensing, Dehradun.