DR. Urmila Rani Srivastava
Assistant Professor (III), |
Department of Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences,
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
C/O Mr. Pankaj Kumar Sinha
N-11/60, B 18-C, Shree Krishna Nagar Colony
Ranipur, Mahmoorganj, VARANASI-221010.
|Sl. No.|| Degree|| Institution|| Year|
|1 ||P. G.|| BHU ||1990|
|2 ||Ph.D.|| BHU ||1997|
A. Teaching experience (in years)- 12 Years
B. Areas of specialization- Organizational Behaviour and Occupational Health
C. Number of M. Phil/Ph. D supervised- 02 (4 undergoing)
D. Number of publications (National/International)- 18 in Journals and 06 Book Chapters(including one international) and edited one book
E. Major publications (selected)
Srivastava, U. R. (2010). Shift work related to stress, health and mood states: A study of dairy workers. Journal of Health Management, 12, (2), 173-200.
Srivastava, U.R. & Singh, M. (2013). Linking job characteristics and mental health among middle level Indian managers: Testing the mediating role of psychological empowerment. Psychological Studies, 58(2), 188?200.
Srivastava, S. &cSrivastava, U.R. (2014). Work and non work related outcomes of work family facilitation. Social Science International, 28, 137- 158.
Srivastava, U. R., & Singh, A. P. (2006). Functional social support questionnaire: Assessing the perceived availability of social support. Psychological Studies, 51, (2-3), 217-222.
Singh A. P., Srivastava, U. R., & Mandal. M. K. (1999). The role of social support in stress and health outcomes among Indian managerial personnel. In T. Sugiman, M. Karasawa, J. H. Liu & C. Ward (Eds.). Asian Social Psychology: Theoretical and empirical contributions. K-K-Sa Publishing Co South Korea.
F. Conference/symposia/seminars attended- 25 (With paper Presentation)
G. Courses and papers taught- 3 Courses and 2 Practical at UG level and4 courses and one Practical at PG level
H. Academic/ professional membership
1. Member of the Psychology Alumni Lifelong Association, B.H.U., Varanasi.
2. Member of the Editorial consultants in the journal-Indian Journal Social Science Researche
Administrative responsibilities held-
I. Three years of Administrative Experience as ?WARDEN? of the Triveni Complex B. H.U. (July, 2004 -June, 2007).
J. Honors and awards received
1. Received B.H.U. GOLD MEDAL for standing first in Psychology at the M.A / M.SC (FINAL) Examination, 1990.
2. Received DIAMOND JUBILEE PLAQUE for securing University position First in Psychology at to the B.Sc (Part-II) Examination, 1987.
3. Received B.H.U. SCHOLARSHIP FOR THREE YEARS for doing Research in the Department of Psychology B.H.U. (From, 1991 to 1994).
4. Received BEST PAPER AWARD for the manuscript entitled "Team-Member Exchange (TMX) Quality, Organizational Commitment and Job Performance: Mediating Role of Psychological
Empowerment" which was Presented in the 47h National and 16th International Conference of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (IIAP), 15-17, June, 2012. Toc H Institute of Science and Technology, Arakunnam , Kerala
5. Received "BHARAT JYOTI AWARD" With "CERTIFICATE OF
EXCELLENCE" by India International Friendship Society New Delhi on 26th March, 2014.